Thursday 21 March 2013

[XBOX] Project Zero has Arrived!! Eeeep!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Welcome back to yet another addition to my XBOX collection, and here I have Project Zero. Recommended by the ASSEMblergames community and my sister I started looking for the title. Previously I was searching for it, but never really gave it a deep search, until recently.


So I started searching eBay, and found many copies were around $20-$35 mark. Expensive for an XBOX title, and being eBay it's normal. So I hung tight for an auction and I won the auction for $2 ;) Not sure why no one bidded on it and it sure was really good to be true. Luckily it was!


It arrived this morning and I started to inspect it. Condition is amazingly like new, no questions asked. Case is hardly marked, either is the manual and either is the DVD. I should add it also included the warranty pamphlet.

More games to come during the week, see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment