Monday 25 March 2013

[XBOX] Black Halo Controller S has Arrived!!

Hi gamers and collectors,

Welcome back to yet another addition to my XBOX collection, and here I have the Black Halo Controller S. This controller was bundled with the Ultimate Entertainment Pack, together with, Standard Black XBOX,  Halo 2, Ultimate Disc, and a Halo 2 CD case. Controller it's self is a normal controller S with the same Halo jewel as the Halo Limited Edition bundle controller. I have doubts that this pack wasn't sold in the US, instead the US got another Green XBOX with a Halo 2 logo on the front, but don't quote me on that.


I managed to grab this controller from a local pawn shop online store, they had 2 for sale at the time and the other one was gone within 10 minutes of me buying mine. I'm happy I got the better condition one :)


Condition of the controller is great, there's just a small scuff on the d-pad, rest of the marks is just very sticky dust and it being black doesn't help. The jewel doesn't have any marks on it at all :)


Until I find the Ultimate Entertainment Pack, this controller is here to stay :) for now, that's it from me and I hope to see you at the next post.

3 comments:

  1. Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it. Xbox one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please help how can I use it on PC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to use this controller on PC but the pin won't fit in my laptop

    ReplyDelete