Monday 15 October 2012

[OFFTOPIC] Waahhh I'm Sick!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Welcome back, so going to a convention has it's cons - catching weird odd viruses. Last night I was playing DOA 5 when my throat started to feel itchy, it just suddenly hit me and I thought "well shit..." so I jumped in bed, read a few articles and noticed my throat was getting worse, I somehow fell asleep and woke up again at a later point with the worst feeling throat, to the point where I couldn't swallow easily. So fuck it, got up and grab a few painkillers and slammed them down and slept.


Woke up feeling exactly the same no change in health other than my throat feeling the same (so that's a good thing so far). Headed down to see the doctor and it turns out I have a throat infection :(, so from now on, I'll cosplay as someone with a mouth mask or something :p

I'm now only hoping that I have a throat infection and that's it, nothing more, nothing less - the drugs will work that way. Sore throats are so annoying -_-

Apart from that, I have a few tools arriving to fix my XBOX 1.6 up - hopefully this infection leaves so I can make a video of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment