Saturday 13 October 2012

[NINTENDO64] Super Mario 64 signed by Charles Martinet at Armageddon!!

Hi gamers and certainly the collectors one this one!

Today AniNE tagged along with me to Armageddon Expo in Melbourne, by far it was the best con I've been to in a while. As soon as we got into the hall, we looked around at some of the stalls, if not all of them later on - we both bought guns :p. Anyhow, when we got there we straight away lined up to meet Charles - I actually couldn't believe he was there! Even though I planned to see him, it's weird to actually see someone you only see images and videos of on the Internet in real life. I'm sure anybody who's met their star will understand where I'm coming from. Anyway, I brought along two games until I saw the sign (1 signature), I put away Super Mario Sunshine, and took out Super Mario 64 the first game his voice appeared in - couldn't get better I think! My friend got his copy of Mario Kart 64 signed as well, which you can see in the video...

Needed to be watermarked, don't want le scammers scamin'
You can check out the video of myself and my friend meeting Charles and Sandy Fox here.

There is a chance I'll be at Armageddon tomorrow as well - I happened to miss out on meeting and seeing the queen of cosplay 'Yaya Han' - due to her flight being delayed, she only got to Melbourne around 4pm or so, which was just way too late for me to be in the city for...

On the topic of cosplay, there was some amazing ones! So many beautiful and talented cosplayers this year, which also made my day, the best in a long time. I share only a few of my favourites I saw, the camera's settings were not right and also my friend switched the profile by accident, which is why you'll see the widescreen blur fix :/

Harley Quinn Armageddon 2012 Cosplay
A rocking Harley Quinn Cosplay. My favourite of the day, also a very friendly lady too. Thank you :)
Sailor Moon Cosplay Armageddon 2012
Cutest Sailor Moon ever?!?! Nice work ;)
Tifa Lockhart Armageddon 2012 cosplay
A very stunning Tifa, I had to stop while she was entering :p. Thanks for the very nice pose ^_^
An amazing day, and had soooo much fun! Thanks An!NE for tagging along!

No comments:

Post a Comment