Wednesday 17 October 2012

[XBOX] Goldeneye Rouge Agent has Arrived!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Welcome back to yet another addition to my XBOX collection, Goldeneye Rouge Agent. This was sent to me for free as compensation from an eBay seller who sent RPM Tuning, if you can recall me talking about how RPM arrived with a broken case, this was to say sorry. Also another replacement case is being sent as well. So thanks for that :).


As I though that I was so close to owing all 007 related games, I'm actually missing one more "007 Everything or Nothing". I did come close to owning Everything or Nothing but there was no manual - just my luck -_-. Another thing I just don't understand is why Goldeneye lacks the 007 title, I'm guessing because you're not playing as James Bond in this one...  I know weird approach, all do respect for this game I don't feel unstoppable unlike the other 007 titles out there, just because you're not referred to as Mr Bond.


Condition wise? I can't complain, the DVD had some trouble loading up the first time I loaded it... As crappy as the XBOX DVD Drives are, is likely my other drive is on it's way out also. (which reminds me to grab some optical pick-ups for the drives). Other than that, it's rather perfect ^_^.

More games to come, see you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment