Tuesday 11 September 2012

[XBOX] Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance Arrived!!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

I managed to score yet another gem for the XBOX. Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance is rather rare and expensive title, I have no idea why either. A rather odd link is that it's developed by Snowblind Studios, a developing company that published Top Gear Overdrive which happens to be one of my all time favourite arcade racers...


Condition, condition. Very good to put in bluntly, manual, DVD and case is near perfect. What surprises me is how much I got it for. $15, I'm not kidding. Usually it reaches the $60+ mark on the world of eBay, very hard to find so hard in fact I never saw it new when the XBOX was in the spotlight. Most likely didn't see much at all...


So exactly what is this game? I'm not 100% sure it appears to be similar to Sudeki, well the layout anyway. The style of the game look gorgeous, a lot of detail and possibly the sharpest XBOX game I've seen so far.

More games to come, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment