Wednesday 15 August 2012

[XBOX] Catwoman Arrived!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Like I mentioned in my Stolen entry, I've bought many other XBOX games last week, I've been finding some really well priced games lately and coming at the time of having enough money means I can buy them all ^^.

Catwoman arrived, as usual I checked it's condition over. Everything is in great condition from the case to the DVD. No label damage like Stolen and the booklet was really neat, but I'm guessing there is a good reason for it's great condition...


I tried playing this game and it...SUCKS. The camera movements are horrible and the controls are really weird. I always ask myself if there are any games made or based around a movie that are actually good? I'm unsure if the Catwoman game on the Gameboy Advance will be any better, it's still made by EA so I wonder... I've only seen the beta version of Catwoman on GBA so I can't say too much whether is bad or good.


More games to come, see you there!

1 comment:

  1. There's plenty of good movie licenced games on xbox! The Star Wars games, (all except Obi Wan and one other whose name escapes me) King Kong and a few of the 007s -- Everything Or Nothing the best of those IMO.

    The Matrix, Constantine, Catwoman and many others suck tho. Metacritic confirms this :)

    ReplyDelete