Thursday 16 August 2012

[XBOX] BMX XXX Arrived!!

Hi gamers and collectors!


So let's get started shall we? BMX XXX finally arrived, it's been on my watch list for around 3 months now and I nearly missed out on it, just hoping it would get relisted :O. Good thing is, all my money goes towards a charity from this auction and it's a game I needed to own. BMX XXX was banned in Australia or sold for a VERY short amount of time as it was considered too adult for our market, also it had a 18+ rating globally. Now I can see why after opening the manual, boom sexual images... I have a feeling if this game was sold here those images would be blurred out, oh please think of the children! -_-

Condition wise, well it was factory sealed but what bothered me was the seller included a keychain in the parcel and you know what keychains look like and are made out of right? Tough materials, that rubbing up on a soft plastic case does it no justice and which you'll see what I mean in the picture below....


I believe it was one of Acclaim's last games and I guess they were hoping from the amount of sex appeal in the game it'd help them out of red. (the red...sounded so wrong lol). From saying that, this game is very hard to find sealed if not like-new condition. As it was banned in Australia I had to order my copy from the UK, not like that's different for me 85% of my orders are from the UK.


Now I can die happy, a game that made headlines about it's aliasing boobies is now added to my XBOX collection. :P

MORE games to come, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment