Friday 20 July 2012

Playstation 3 Super Haul!!!

Hi gamers!

Yep, I bought a shit load of Playstation 3 stuff all at once today, not something I usually do but this offer was quite amazing. So what did I get? Well another Playstation 3 80GB, 2 Dual shock 3s, about 10 games and 11 movies. As a freebie I was given a "Emma Frost bishoujo statue", which looked barely touched, had original plastic over the figure and what not.

Some games I already owned, liked Lollipop Chainsaw (see the overview here) and Ridge Racer 7 but I might sell those soon or I might not, if you're interested, contact me from the ASSEMbler boards, or YouTube, or PSN.

So the condition of all this? Really good, it's good to find a Playstation 3 that's been looked after and it actually runs unlike many eBay ones I've bought in the past. I did grab this bundle from a friend of mine, so also knowing who owned the system is another plus, and glad he was happy to sell it to me.


Am I happy with this buy? Of course, it was a great deal in such amazing condition, as a collector I'm glad it's gone to a good home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment