Saturday 13 April 2013

[XBOX] Terminator 3: The Redemption has Arrived!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Welcome back to yet another addition to my XBOX collection, and here I have Terminator 3: The Redemption. This was another title I managed to find during the hunt earlier this week. It's safe to say this is a title I haven't seen around, it's not an expensive title but sure is uncommon.


I popped this one in, and played a bit of it to test. I found that I started to get hooked into it, first off straight away I heard Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice is used! About a few minutes into the introduction you're straight into gameplay, you can mount any machine and take control of it and shootdown any Terminator that's in front of you. There's targets all over which it's very difficult to aim at, I think with a little bit of practise it'd be a great game. Seems like Atari didn't drop the ball on this one, unlike Micro Machines I posted about earlier. I'm not sure if it's super repetitive though, that's something I'll have to find out later on.


Now to the condition, it's fair to say it's acceptable. Manual is pretty good, along with the DVD-ROM.

More games to come during the week, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment