Sunday 14 April 2013

[XBOX] Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding has Arrived!!

Welcome back gamers and collectors!

To yet another addition to my XBOX collection and here I have Amped. I'm rather a fan of snowboarding games, I enjoyed 1080 on Nintendo 64 as well as Snowboard Kids. Amped is an XBOX title that's well known and loved. It made it to the XBOX 360 with Amped 3 which I'm yet to play.


You'll notice (for sure) it's got a "NFR" sticker on the front. I believe Amped was a pack in game at some stage, but unaware of what bundle it was in. I can't seem to find any information about a pack that included Amped. Quite a few copies of Amped are NFR, so I guess it was part of a pack at some stage.


I believe later on Amped became a XSN series.
Condition of the game is pretty good, DVD has a lot of trouble reading in the Philips drives but perfectly fine in my Hitachi drive :)

More games to come during the week, see you there!

1 comment:

  1. My console (1.4 I think) had Halo & Amped bundled and the latter definitely had the NFR sticker. It was from HN ~late 2003ish.
    I still have the original carton somewhere, will see if it's printed accordingly.

    ReplyDelete