Thursday 11 April 2013

[XBOX] Burnout 3: Takedown (Promotional Copy) has Arrived!!

Welcome back gamers and collectors!

To yet another addition to my XBOX collection, and here I have Burnout 3: Takedown (Promotional Copy). This is my first yellow banner promotional title. There's unknown amount of promo copies around. Majority of them are early releases for magazine reviews. Sometimes they don't get pressed onto retail discs and usually on standard DVD-R with a label or handwritten labels. The pressed versions is retail code, just they are released before the street date. So there's no level skips, or debug menus etc.


I managed to get one of these brand-new, with XBOX seal which I carefully removed. Promotional copies, don't come with a manual as far as I'm aware. The cover has a few slight differences, apart from the eyesore yellow banner the back of the case has no barcode due to it not being available to the general public.


The disc itself is rather minimalistic, in this case there's no colour printing - even for the XBOX logo. Game title, company logos and 'PROMOTIONAL DISC NOT FOR RESALE' are clearly printed and visible. Publishing company in this case 'Electronic Arts Inc.' is printed below the game title as well.


That's about all for me, more games coming during the week. See you there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment