Monday 1 April 2013

[XBOX] Blinx 2: Masters of Time and Space has Arrived!!

Welcome gamers and collectors!

To yet another addition to my XBOX collection, and here I have Blinx 2: Master of Time and Space. I haven't played too much of Blinx and was completely unaware that there was a sequel. In fact many didn't know about this. So I was checking out eBay and managed to find a copy of Blinx 2 that was complete and wasn't expensive.


Since I haven't played too much of the game or much of it at all, I can't comment on the game or what was added, removed etc. However I did notice the reverse side of the manual :). Also what was with Microsoft and Samsung at the time? So many promotions together, and hell even made a limited edition Hello Kitty system in Singapore.


Now for the condition, the case is like new, nothing ripped, torn, or any holes. Not even any marks. Manual was a bit bent in areas which I fixed up and the disc has light marks. I managed to get this for $9, as opposed to $30 as it usually goes for...


More stuff to come during the week, see you there! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment