Sunday 31 March 2013

[XBOX] Micro Machines has Arrived!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Welcome back to yet another addition to my XBOX collection, and here I have Micro Machines. This is a fairly uncommon title for the XBOX, and it's surely one of the Micro Machines games I haven't played. I was a major fan of Micro Machines V3 Turbo on the Nintendo 64, and Micro Machines V3 on the Playstation. However, one red logo made that fun end, ATARI. Now I'm not one to hate on Atari, but this isn't very good at all. Very limited and not as enticing as V3 or any others by Codemasters. I guess different publisher, different gameplay. I should add that stepping on MicroMachines is just as painful as Lego.


Atari did a great job with Driv3r, why not Micro Machines? The overall game play to this just isn't there, it might be enjoyable to the very young, but for me it's just a no-go. There's something missing, and for little toy cars the physics is quite detailed... It really doesn't need to be. Ahhh, that's what's missing, simplicity.


I managed to pick this one up for $9, this title usually heads up to $25-$30 in auctions. With what I said above, $30 would of been hurtful. Glad I own it none-the-less as it's fairly uncommon and expensive (for XBOX). Condition is what you'd expect from a boring game... Like new.

That's enough rambling for me, more stuff to come. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment