Saturday 30 March 2013

XBOX Wiki is now Live!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Welcome back, and recently my blog has been quiet due to the fact I've been busy building an XBOX Wiki for all those other XBOX collectors out there, you all know who you are ;) So what exactly is on this Wiki? Well more accurate information than any other information you may find for the system. However, this information isn't just the standard boring information that's every where else. I guess you can say it's more of a collector's guide or information guide than a Wiki with specs, and history.

The Wikis we are all familiar with have the basic information you'd expect to find. The Wiki I have contains, and will contain information about the XBOX Development systems, and Limited Editions, the real meat on the bone, not just bone so to speak. Especially, how much the market value is currently and what motherboards, and DVD-ROM drives were used at the time of manufacturing, since the XBOX 6 versions of motherboards and DVD-ROM drives in those systems.

MoonTar is also helping me with correcting of information and proof reading, he's helped me a lot with this project all ready. He has some systems I don't own and is helping with those, also taking video footage of them too. There's other collectors around the globe I'm working with to create a solid database, for those who wish to start collecting for the XBOX, as when I started I could barely find any information that was solid enough to go by.

View Wiki here

The other collectors that are helping me with information are:

MoonTar - Special/Limited Editions
Borman18 - Development Items

Thanks to those who have encouraged me to continue through with this project:

An!NE
xLadieLuck
MoonTar
Borman18
CodeAsm
Bad_Ad84
Jay - Jay's Art Lounge  

No comments:

Post a Comment