Friday 15 March 2013

[XBOX] Panzer Dragoon Orta has Arrived!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Welcome back to yet another addition to my XBOX collection, and here I have Panzer Dragoon Orta. This title was recommended to me by the ASSEMblergames community. I was putting this title off due to the fact or the Panzer Dragoon Orta Limited Edition system that was released in Japan, since that system is so rare and expensive. I decided to grab the game sooner, it was a smart choice anyway since I got this copy for $16. It's usually a expensive title for the XBOX library, let alone in PAL format.


I decided to give this game a quick test, I can assure you the training mode is vital it's quite lengthy so I skipped it to test the disc. I had to go back to go through the training mode, can't stress this enough it's needed... Well for me at least.
Game look great overall and story seems rather strong, I believe this game can run in 480p too. I can see why this game was recommended, and given it's own Limited Edition system. It's a true XBOX gem.


The condition, well... Case is in fair condition together with the manual, DVD is in rather collectable condition.

That's about all for me, more games to come during the week. See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pickup :) I have that game to. You can unlock Panzer Dragoon 1 on that game.

    ReplyDelete