Saturday 2 March 2013

[XBOX] Burnout: Revenge has Arrived!

Hi gamers and collectors,

Welcome back to yet another addition to my Xbox collection, and here I have Burnout: Revenge. Let me just get it out there, Striker, the DJ for the Burnout series... ISN'T IN REVENGE! What was Criterion doing?! Let's add a random female DJ, no it doesn't work, just no one is as cool as Striker!
So when the game was dropped off by the postman he mentioned that when he tried to take the package away from the band it ripped it...


The game was then only covered in news paper, which I guess saved it from any weather damage, and stopping anyone from seeing what was inside. This is why I tape the entire parcel when I post things out.


Anyway back to Burnout: Revenge. I played the game for a little bit, it's enjoyable just not as good as Burnout 3, or any previous instalments. I see they try to add new features to the game, but avoiding traffic is what Burnout was all about originally. I believe "Traffic Checking" was removed from Burnout Paradise, and I'm glad they did.


Condition of the game is like new. There is no doubt about that at all, the case has no scratches what so ever apart from a little cut in the back. DVD and manual look hardly used. Great buy for $5 I think :)

That's enough from me, more games to arrive during the week. See you there!

1 comment: