Wednesday 27 February 2013

[XBOX] Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has Arrived!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Welcome back to yet another addition to my XBOX collection, here I have Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. A much popular game for the system, and weirdly enough a fairly uncommon title. GTA:SA sold so well, it was quickly a classics title, reducing the amount of Black Label copies of the game around today. For some reason or another I started to search for it. I threw a ridiculous price in and I managed to win the auction at $15. Right there and then, it was a steal.


So it arrive fairly quickly, not sure why but it did, not protected at all but it arrived in one piece, some how. I started checking everything, and started to look for the poster. Another extra in the GTA games that seem to go missing, is the poster, many people hung them up on their walls, or used the map at the back - this poster is so well worn out, I can safely say the previous owner did in fact use the map lol. It even had blu-tack on it still :/


The game is complete, I see myself reselling the game as well I won two auctions lol. However the other is a different one, which you'll see during the week.

That's about all for me, more games to arrive during the week. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment