Thursday 17 January 2013

[XBOX] Dreamfall: The Longest Journey has Arrived!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Welcome back to yet another addition to my XBOX collection, and here I have Dreamfall: The Longest Journey. Now I'm not one to usually play these style games, it's not a fast paced racer, or have a heavy combat system. This game was recommend in many people's top 10 list of XBOX titles, so I started researching the game and looking for it on eBay and locally. I found a copy from the UK for $22 factory sealed, mm factory. This worked out more cheaper than all used copies of the game in PAL format on eBay, so really it was common sense to get it as the used copies were around the $30 mark.


I started to play a bit of the game before, it got very interesting at the start to be honest. The game has a great solid story people have been telling me, so far I can agree. You can have many conversations with the other characters in the game until there's no more options left and there's quite a few objects to interact with as well.
Surely Dreamfall is going to be a game I'd like to complete. Not sure on the difficulty of the game, as there was no option at the start. It's another PC port and works great with the controller unlike Rollercoaster Tycoon... It also runs at 576i, and looks great on a HDTV.
If you get a chance and you come by Dreamfall, I'd say to pick it up, very entertaining title.


As the game was new there's nothing to really mention about the condition of the game. It's brand new :p

That's all for me, more games to come during the week! See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. microsoft xbox one

    ReplyDelete