Friday 11 January 2013

[COMIC] Power Girl #7 has Arrived!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Welcome back to yet another addition to my comic collection, and here I have issue #7 of the Power Girl series. Found this issue when I headed out for the game hunt on Thursday. I usually go to both comic stores, I happen to find #7 at Comics 'R' Us. Great little store, and for some reason I always have trouble finding Power Girl, I had to ask the second time while I was there, damn.


This issue is titled "Lust in Space" that Zangief looking guy who refers to himself in 3rd person every time,  has the hots for Power Girl. Honestly, I can say he picks the right women. Even I have the hots for Power Girl... Anyway moving on. While Vartox and Power Girl start smashing up the enemies they encounter there's a lot of flirty annotations happening during the action.


While flicking through the comic to check the condition, I turned over the last page to find a sick Bayonetta advert.


That's all for me, more games to arrive during the week. See you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment