Wednesday 5 September 2012

[XBOX] Alias Arrived!

Hi gamers and collectors!

This time not a rare title, nor interesting but got it for a super low $2.50. I'm not too sure about Alias I never watched the TV series so this is one of those "It's only a few dollars, why not?" type purchases, but hey it's produced and published by Acclaim! Rather a good idea since I plan to own all 1,000 XBOX games in the end... Wonder how long that will take D:


Condition, Condition! Not really too much says really, but the case did crack in the postage doubt you'd know where it did anyway ;). Overall, Manual, Case and DVD are in great condition nothing to really complain about.


I do know this game was released for the PS2 and Windows as well, it did sell poorly across all platforms. I doubt I'd ever really give this game ago but I think I'll just stay with Stolen...

More games to come, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment