Monday 9 April 2012

Nintendo 64 hunting continues and HAPPY EASTER!!

Hi gamers!

First off, Happy Easter to you all! I bet many of you played a lot of games today ^^


It's been a few days since my last blog post, but only because I've been so bloody busy on my new shiny tablet :3. Well, I've only just gotten it, last Thursday. I should leave this tablet talk for next entry, thinking of reviewing it actually on my channel...
SO! What have I been up to besides that? Well I've been hunting Nintendo 64 stuff, and I mean hunting, I've got notepad++ open listing down games I need to recover what I used to own as a child, and even games I WANTED to own at that time.

As I've mentioned many times before I've always been into Arcade Racers, and that genre is usually 3rd party and what this means is, many games I'm looking for are either: Rare, Expensive, or horrible condition and off the top of my head, it's going to be a very slow process. Well that's part of the fun right?

Not all of this search can be done online, I'll have to ask around people I know and check every goodwill store there is locally. Too bad the weather has been pretty shitty, and actually my city has the worse -_-

Well that's what I've been doing lately, not much as I've quit my study and currently looking for work, oh that's the other thing but I guess you wouldn't want to read about that anyway. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment