Tuesday 24 April 2012

Destruction Derby 64 Arrived!

Hi gamers!

This morning I nearly tripped over another box while stepping out my door (which is the first in 2 months), cut it open and it was Destruction Derby 64 a game I've been waiting long for to finally own. I love this game ever since I was a kid and I still remember playing it on my CRT next to the kitchen while still attending primary school, sheesh, that's so long ago! 
So I finally have it, and the condition? Mint, glad I waited till 2012 to buy the game I found a copy last year in box but it was quite tatty. This was well worth the wait.


The process for the Nintendo 64 collection is rather slow, but it's moving along. I've sold all incomplete games last night and shipped them out today, so now with that money is time to recreate my boxed collection. I should add that I'm not too fussed on regions, I'll buy any copy NTSC/PAL as long as it's in English, so my collection looks pretty uniform if you look at it.
With any other games that are incomplete for other collections will be sold, I'm someone who wants everything complete, and usually when I have the chance they will be brand new.

No comments:

Post a Comment