Saturday 12 November 2011

The result of this weekends' game hunting

Hi gamers!

Today I went with a friend to the city to find some more Playstation 2 games at random EB Games stores. I managed to pick up two games that I haven't seen from my two local stores. I picked up RC Revenge and Resident Evil Code Veronica X, both were very nice condition but I'm guessing they were buffed/re-surfaced.

While walking around the city I wondered into JB-Hi-Fi and found SEGA Rally for $9, every where else has it for $30 *over priced?*. Wasn't worth leaving so I bought that as well, especially for $9 :)

Tekken 6 and Burnout 3 are my friend's games.


On the way home, I stopped by another JB and my friend found X-Blades another game I was looking for. I managed to get it for $24, GAME was selling it for $44 and it was a ex-rental, -shhheeesh!-.

So that's really about it for today's game hunting, more next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment