Sunday 20 November 2011

Mortal Kombat overview

Hi gamers!

All weekend I've been playing Mortal Kombat non-stop, it's one of the most addictive games I've played. It's not addictive cause it's fun (well it is) but it's because it's frustrating as all hell. I can't help but get the shits when playing this game it's enjoyable no doubt, but I just want to see the ending of story mode.



Shao Kahn is one cheap mother fucker, he is pretty immune to pretty much every blow when you're close range. When you're playing as Raiden he's attacks are fairly slow and  you're there kicking Shao Kahn but all he does is knock you down and kick you away, while throwing spears.
The only way I managed to beat Shao Kahn was by jump and kicking his head, while keeping my distance, and shooting projectiles that Raiden can perform. It's rather tedious but it gets the job done..



I rather liked the ending of the storyline and I must say the storyline was good, kept me entertained for the whole weekend. However it's pretty short though.
The detail in this game looks amazing at 1080p and I'm only using a cheap HDMI cable (not sure if there is a difference or not, the cable cost me $3).



It's great to be able to play the game as well just gotta love all the blood and cracking bones :D, sadly still hasn't be classified here in Australia I'm sure every Mortal Kombat fan would be happy to buy it here and support local stores, but hey.. We had no choice. Just start making R ratings for games already...

It's a great revision to Mortal Kombat, I actually haven't played any other Mortal Kombat from start to finish. Now I love the game I'd probably start searching for it's history. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment