Sunday 30 October 2011

I found what I was looking for! Recent collecting..

Hi gamers!

Yesterday I made an entry about which games I was going to look for when going down town, I managed to find 2/3 games I was looking for. One of them was a game I used to own (which many of us do and later on regret by trading them in), I found Burnout 3 non-platinum for $11.. Yeah I don't believe it either from what I was seeing on eBay and some other stores having the game, they were selling it for around $25-30 although it's a great classic game it was a bit much. So I just had to buy this game, I really did miss it..



Another game I finally found was Ridge Racer 7, another old game for the Playstation 3 I really wanted I'd really like to collect more in the Ridge Racer series as they're really fun but challenging racing games.
Both games were pretty good condition for being used, now I have so many games to complete.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment