Thursday 27 October 2011

Battlefield 3 for PC has been cracked

Hi gamers,

For anyone who has played the BETA to Battlefield 3 would know the game doesn't have a menu.

I'm stunned to see the game cracked on release date, the game doesn't even require Origin.. this sort of reminds me of cracked Steam games that are used in Internet Cafes around Melbourne.


Many torrent sites are nearly on melt down, and it has amazing amount of seeds the comments are all about users yelling at others to seed, yep it's like the world is hungry on the pirate-ship.



I'm not telling people to go ahead and download it, what amazes me that the game is actually cracked ALREADY.

Anyway, the craze has just begun for Battlefield 3 it's out and nearly everyone I know is playing it. Stores are sold out around me. Looks like you did well DICE hooray! Your PC encryption team on the other hand are useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment