Friday 21 October 2011

Faulty Playstation 3 from ebay outcome.

Hi gamers!

Yesterday I shipped the Playstation 3 I got from eBay back to the seller, when I got home I put all the information into PayPal. Oh shit, I did something wrong I called PayPal and fixed the problem up no worries.



At 3AM last night my iPhone went off saying I have an email from PayPal, shit.. what's this going to be? I open the email up and I read the following message "You have received your refund of $265". That was quick! Not bad being disturbed at 3AM for news like this :D

Then I jumped on the PC and gave that fucker negative feedback, and went to bed...

In the morning, I checked my feedback I left for him he replied "Buyer received full refund. Buyer opened PS3 and did work on it voiding warranty" The shit!? I only posted it yesterday how can this guy have it already? So I check the tracking, and it hasn't even moved from the post office (Yeah Australia post are balls) let alone he didn't even refund me, PayPal did.
you tell me if you now trust this guy.. I sure bloody don't. He's also been selling fake Playstation 3 controllers, what a scammer. I managed to get one of these controllers along with the Playstation 3 he sent me.

Many images can be found below of the differences, they're very close to the original I own from the Slim I bought. OEM is the original and the fake is.. well the fake that I got from the idiot seller.













Not looking very good for this seller, he just got another negative about selling fake controllers. Most likely the exact same one I got in the bundle. What an idiot.


HeXiGON signing out.



1 comment: