Wednesday 1 May 2013

[XBOX] Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition has Arrived!!

Welcome back gamers and collectors!

To yet another addition to my XBOX collection, and here I have Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition. I managed to grab this along with the High Performance Pack I got last weekend. If you've missed that you can check it out on the XBOX Wiki here. This is by far one of the nicest steelbooks I've seen in a while, I'm not that much of a fan of Halo just let me get that out there.



It's quite difficult to grab this edition with the slipcover and without any rust spots. If you saw my unboxing of the High Performance Pack, I mentioned the system looks hardly used. The games were the same, and I'm happy I grabbed the bundle quickly, has this collector's edition of Halo 2 can reach around $40-$50 EVEN with the slipcover missing. So what's this edition have?


This edition comes with basically just a DVD with some Halo 2 extras.

More games to come during the week, see you there!

1 comment:

  1. i play this game on my xbox,
    awesome graffic and gameplay
    :-) so much fun ..........

    ReplyDelete