Wednesday 31 October 2012

[XBOX] TimeSplitters: Future Perfect has Arrived!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Welcome back, yesterday An!NE and I went around hunting for games - we attempt to do this at least once a month for new stuff to cycle and well they did. There is a chance An!NE will start to blog with me here with his Playstation / Playstation 2 collection, although he's still deciding which system to focus on. Funny enough it took myself around 3 years to find out which system I wanted to focus on, and I really didn't expect the XBOX to be it... Now I just love the system to much to break away from it.
So we both came back with a bunch of titles, and many of them uncommon.
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect was one title I've been searching for and finally it's added to my XBOX collection.


So why is TimeSplitters so hard to find? Well it's hard to find a 'black label' one first of all, and secondly many are just not in good condition and I'm sure you're all aware of how picky I am with condition. Apart from those two factors it's common. Some sellers on the world of eBay price this game oddly, some are $20, some are $6 I'm sure it's got to do with how complete they are... Well hopefully.


So condition! Per usual scuffs on the case, the manual and DVD are fantastic. At $4 I don't have any reason to complain.

That's all for me, more games to come! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment