Saturday 27 October 2012

[XBOX] I'm never inactive... Commission!!!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Welcome back, I know it's been a while since I've gotten anything in, or blog about anything new at the moment. I've been making videos for the past week however, be sure to check them out here. I'm always online, I have nothing better to do, since no where is getting back to me after applying to every job close by.

The latest project I'm working on is a commission for someone who wants a XBOX with HDD loaded games and what not. So I thought I'd put that 1.6 I recently recovered and put it some good use and a new home. In the latest video is the XBOX that will be getting shipped out, you can see it's running EVO-X dash, dual booted with MS-Dash... Although that may seem useless now-a-days since XBOX Live is no longer with us, it's great to dual boot in case of a recovery.


With all that it's got an 80GB IDE HDD, games load in a snap too much quicker than the OEM drive. Also 4 new controllers and HD AV Pack :). Hopefully I get all the games installed and extras ready for shipment :)

So that's all I've been up to lately, hopefully I win some current auctions though.... Don't worry I'm still at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment