Wednesday 29 August 2012

[XBOX] GunValkyrie has Arrived!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

The best buy this month! GunValkyrie is quite a gem in the PAL regions, and I grabbed it for $3.50. I'm not shitting you. Around the world of eBay this game in PAL format can go for around $26+... Weirdly Tomb Raider Legend cost me more than GunValkyrie, yeah wrap your head around that. Anyhow, I have the game now and I won't need to look for another copy as it's in great shape...


The condition you ask? It's good for how much I paid for it that's for sure. Manual had a pre-owned sticker from my favourite place, really those stickers come from hell... If they're stuck on for more than 1 year it becomes hard and just grapples onto the surface. It's not so bad on the case as you can soak the case in hot water and they come right off, but doing that for a booklet isn't exactly the best idea... I managed to remove the sticker and minor damage to the manual in the process, the yellow from the sticker rubbed off onto my skin, that's just how much pressure I had to use to get the damn thing off. After 20 minutes of scrapping it's off, damn my nails hurt afterwards!


The DVD is spotless, I was surprised actually the owner really took care of it. This is surely the best buy this month without a doubt.

More games to come, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment