Wednesday 22 August 2012

[XBOX] Grand Theft Auto: Double Pack Arrived!

Hi gamers and collectors!

So lucky to pick this pack up, really was. Not that it's really rare, but it's sure pricey around $45-$50 around the world of eBay. I did spot the pack at some Cash Converter stores for the same price. So exactly how much did I get this for? $20.50, I know I was surprised myself. -- I thought, too good to be true right? It took ages to arrive, even games from the UK arrived beforehand. So I started to get worried and thought I landed into another trap, thankfully it was just a miracle deal which happens a few times in a collector's life...


Condition, condition, condition it's all about the condition for a collection. So since the pack is cardboard it's dented in a few places, and squashed in the some corners but nothing serious and it's rather good for cardboard pack and it's age. Just look at how shiny the foil finish is!!


The contents on the other hand are spotless, manuals, posters and the DVDs oh so nice! Not perfect, but nice. ^^


XBOX version of both games are a lot better than the PS2 port in so many ways, lighting, detail, framerate and personally, the sound is a lot more sharper. I played the PS2 version of Vice City for so many hours while I had no worries, truly brings back so many memories seeing this on my TV again :3

Big deal, you can see the camera... XD

More games to come, see you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment