Saturday 7 July 2012

Vigilante 8 2nd Offense Has Arrived!

Hi gamers!

Yet another game I've been waiting to find complete, "Viglante 8 2nd Offense" is now added to my collection. It's a PAL release UKV to be precise and it's in fair condition, the box is a bit tatty and has had some tape work done to it in the past. I've tried to fix it up better than what it was with some small success.


 I was a little surprised to see the reg card included, as I didn't see it in auction picture... However the contents is really good, I haven't seen the manual in this condition in my entire life.
This game brought back so many memories from my childhood, I used to even write my own stories about the game or with characters from the game in grade 2 :P Anyway, more games to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment