Sunday 4 March 2012

I finally have a tripod, more reviews very soon!

Hi gamers!

I've finally got a tripod! I was meaning to last week, but I wasn't sure of the actual size of this and I didn't have a car to get to the store, which would involve me carrying the tripod on the bus really can't be fucked doing that. So just today I managed to have a car and headed down to the store and picked up this tripod. It's built out of plastic head to toe so not the best quality one, but it's sure heavy. -$25 fell out of my wallet for this and I can say it was money well spent it fits my camera perfectly and does the job.



So what does this mean basicly and why am I blogging this? Well this means I can do reviews of systems and what not shake free. It waited long enough so this is really exciting for me.
With my new camera being 720p, new videos will look more professional ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment