Wednesday 7 December 2011

Act Quick! One of EB Games Mistakes -- Under priced 25th Anniversary Zelda Nintendo 3DS!!!

Hi gamers!

I've been doing a bit more game shopping recently, and a few posts back if you recall I bought a Nintendo 3DS Zelda 25th Anniversary Limited Edition from EB Games. After looking at other EB stores I happen to find the system is $248, for mine I paid $235 the same price as the normal Red, Blue and Black ones we're all familiar with.



I wasn't aware that not every EB Games has them for $235, instead every where (including their site) has them for $248. It's not a big price difference I know, but for a limited edition this is very good news to Zelda fans out there. Don't let this slip away, call different EB Stores for them to tell you how much they got them for. You might get one for a spoofed price like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment