Monday 5 December 2011

A list of consoles I might be getting after Xmas + Ideas for new gaming room

Hi gamers!

It's the last month of the year and sure the most busiest one, everyone rushing around for gifts for others and all that bullshit. After xmas it will all go back to real-time and everyone will have their gifts. One of my gifts came early as I pushed for it, yes I know a little low of me but my parents were hounding me "what do you want?" type thing. So I said to them pretty much "I want something that's limited edition", so they let me get it early and also well they didn't know what a 3DS was "Don't you already have a Nintendo DS?"..

Anyway, how about I get to it.. Usually from as gifts from others I get money, which is rather nice (don't have a job yet :<). A few systems I planned previously to get I haven't been able to and the problem was the money, at new year that's not really a problem for me. With the connections I have around the globe I can usually source consoles quite easily.

I've been looking for the following systems:

Neo-Geo AES



PC-Engine | PC-Engine DUO-RX



Intellivsion


Many of those are quite rare, with many known problems. I've asked around for their problems and fixes they don't seem that difficult. Anyhow, I want to focus on software more than hardware at the moment I have many systems in my collection that only have 1, 2, 3 or no games at all, then I'll have systems that have 20 and over so I'd like to enhance my library of games.. I need more space first.
Many of my systems are in storage at the moment, as I don't have a TV for my older systems and I'm waiting on moving into a larger room for gaming as my bedroom is a bit small for it... 

I've also got many ideas for the layout of my new gaming space, going to make it as geeky as possible :P

No comments:

Post a Comment