Tuesday 8 November 2011

Riiiiiiiiiiidge Racerrrr 6 finally found! Funny story behind this.

Hi gamers!

Today I didn't end up going to my study mainly because well... It was raining and I was pretty damn tired. Anyway after that class finished I got up and met my friends at the stores across the road, and as usual we got to each of the games and have a look at what they currently have, sometimes we get into long conversations with the staff since we're well known regulars.



After my friend was finished at the bank we went back to GAME for my friend to buy a copy of Rift, while waiting around this guy (who was there before us) was doing a trade in. My friend points out that one of the games was Ridge Racer 6, he was thinking "Ridge Racer - Hexigon, Ridge Racer - Hexigon" while the guy was talking to one of the staff members about how much they will give him for the games, the staff said they'd give him $4 for Ridge Racer 6 you heard right, $4! -- No no, I grabbed the game and told the owner I'll give you $10 for Ridge Racer 6. Right away it was mine, bad luck GAME stole your mark up :)

Just missing a few more Ridge Racer games mainly the ones for the Playstation, Ridge Racer V is currently being shipped :)

EDIT: I forgot to mention that when buying this game off the customer, I asked if he had change for $20 which he didn't. The staff over the counter grabbed change from his pocket and gave it to the other customer and me. Well everyone is happy :P

1 comment: