Sunday 6 November 2011

Gran Turismo 4 Prologue, nearly completing Gran Turismo series on Playstation 2

Hi gamers!

As I have been buying Playstation 2 games all week, it will still be continuing I managed to find a copy of Gran Turismo 4 Prologue. Even though all Gran Turismo Prologue editions are nearly complete scams, it was a good buy at $5 (yeah many Gran Turismo fans will want to kill me for saying that, but it's true god damn it!).



I played a bit of the game today just to test it out, it's very close to Gran Turismo 3, in fact it's hard to even tell the difference when starting the game up. Menu sounds and graphics kinda look similar as well, seriously can't believe they sold a demo back then, not like Gran Turismo 5 prologue was any better it's a god damn demo!
The game overall is good to have in a collection, but it feels very half assed and the overall visuals on the UI and the nutcracker music is horrible for a near 1st party game (demo).



The price I paid for this yesterday should of been the price of the game in the first place! $5 it's pretty much a chocolate covered demo. I'm happy to have it in my collection however, as I'm just ONE more game away from completeing the Gran Turismo series for Playstation 2. I think you all know what that is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment