Thursday 17 November 2011

About time I bought Kameo and a New TV | Finally played a Game&Watch!

Hi gamers,

Wow, what month this has been! Bought so many games around the single digit mark and I must say, it really adds up! Anyway, today I got my new 42" LCD TV and it's beautiful my only complaint is the sound isn't so good, it has so much treble sounds/music sound like I've just woken up. Besides that, Playstation 3 and XBOX 360 look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I bought a $3 HDMI cable and it does the job. $60?! For a cable all I can say to these 'branded HDMI cables' get fucked seriously... But anyway review of the TV later on :).

Beautiful isn't she?
After buying the TV I met up with my friends and walked around the stores looking for more games, came across Kameo at GAME -yyyyuck!- for $10, not so bad at least I can save on postage right? This game has been staring at me for many years I've owned the XBOX 360, the cover has always caught my eye surely it's not a game I'd pay more than $9-$10 for although it maybe good it's just one of those games..Haven't played it yet though and went with my friend's review of it.


Also today, my friend An!NE brought his mother's Octopus Game and Watch! I've never, *ever* held one of these gems before. Can't beat the classic left + right control options and those amazing sounds those machines make. Too bad his mother doesn't want to sell it, otherwise I would of bought it right then! Only bad thing is it's missing the battery cover... Don't they all? :(.
They are amazing systems, especially for the time I mean look at the size of that display ;)

Such a shiny gem!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment