Wednesday 17 April 2013

[XBOX] Spider-man 2 has Arrived!!

Welcome back gamers and collectors!

To yet another addition to my XBOX collection, and here I have "Spider-man 2". It's been a while since I've bought any movie titles for the system, if my memory serves me correctly last movie title I picked up was Catwoman, and we all know how that ended out. So Spider-man 2 was an alright film, I did a paper on this film a few years back. Getting the game recently made me want to watch the film, well in YTP form lol. Did Activision really have to publish all Marvel titles? I just hate them, along with EA... I guess, oh know what? EA Publish Catwoman, nothing gets better does it?


Don't kill Peter!!! As we now know it, a popular movie always has it's virtual brother. Sometimes they are NOTHING like the movie and leave to disappoint. Action in this game is pretty good, you can swing around the city in your leisure and reach pretty high speeds. Also you can activate your web whenever you need it, and stick to walls or buildings. There's various combos you can pull off when beating your enemies as well.


Condition of the game is like new, hardly any markings whatsoever anywhere (apart from the xbox banner area)

More games to come during the week, see you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment