Monday 12 November 2012

[XBOX] SEGA GT 2002 has Arrived!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Welcome back to yet another addition to my XBOX collection, and here I have SEGA GT 2002. When ever I play this game I just instantly think of "Gran Turismo 2" just the way the music, and menus are set it has a GT2 feel. Not sure if I'm the only one who thinks that.


I don't mind the gameplay of this one, it doesn't feel very SEGA like however it's still entertaining. Quite a few cars and makes to choose from, the only problem I had with the career mode you can't even buy the popular Japanese sport cars from the start - unlike Gran Turismo 2. You maybe wonder but Hex, there's Gran Turismo 3 and 4 to relate to, that's true but I feel this game plays close/exactly GT2. This leaves you constantly searching for a car you can afford, which leads you into buying a 92HP machine. Lol.


The condition, this would have to be one of the best condition games I have found for the XBOX - let alone the cheapest of them all. I paid a total of 99c, which is amazing considering that this exact title goes for around the $20 mark.
I also got MASHED as well, however the disc is completely fucked and I have to send it back...

More games to come during the week, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment