Wednesday 14 November 2012

[XBOX] Controller S Bootleg arrived!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Welcome back. This morning I ran up to the post office to grab a parcel that was for the XBOX commission. Inside were 4 XBOX controllers, that I thought were going to be just plain generic controllers wrapped in bubble wrap... Nope these were blatant bootlegs. I was told to be very careful buying XBOX controllers as there's very well made bootlegs out there from a fellow collector. I was aware I was buying generic controllers, as that's what the customer wanted and that they were quite cheap as well.


Now I know why the parcel was just a huge bag, there was four of these blister pack clones in there. I was surprised to notice there was Microsoft, and XBOX logos all over it. This would fool anybody if they were in a rush or didn't take a good long check at the controller. They look really good... In the packet. It has a direct scan of the inserts, I didn't notice any spelling mistakes, and even the logos looked the right colour.

Excuse all the threads in the photos, they are from my sister's cosplay. They stick to my socks XD

The controller it's self feels alright, you can surely tell the difference between an OEM and a generic controller. You won't know the difference just by looking at them. Usually the bootlegs would have the jewel part blank or crooked, but these are great looking bootlegs.
When it comes to using them, they're alright nothing is as good as the real deal but these are good replacements. Triggers work well, which you'll be using them a lot.

More XBOX games to come, see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment