Sunday 12 August 2012

Time for a change, small blog re-design!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

It's been a while since I've blogged and I have a reason for that. I was on vacation in Cairns for a week and now just settling down in the city life again.

So what's new? First off new logo design!!I'm really into comics now, I gave my logo title a comic feel. Can you guess which comic title it's a parody of? Very vintage so it may take you some time :P
Anyhow, guess you can tell who is my favourite character is Power Girl? Well she's one of them, but mostly Catwoman I've enjoyed many of the Catwoman comics as I read about 10 of them during the flight to Cairns, along with Zatanna, Power Girl and X-23.

Later this week, I'll be heading down to All-Star Comics for the first time and seeing what they have. Also a few gaming collection additions will be listed when they arrive this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment