Friday 16 December 2011

PSVita Box and Game images released by Play-Asia!

Hi gamers,

Anyone who is a member of Play-Asia's Facebook page would have seen they've been releasing photos of the PSVita game cases, games and system box, I forgot the mention the system it's self.



Overall the box looks like shit, and game cases look ugly however the system it's self looks very sleek and sexy! I'm not complaining about that!



The game cards are a little smaller than a standard SD card we're all familiar with.


The game cases as I said earlier are pretty ugly in my opinion the eight generation handhelds have really failed on this part, 3DS is just as guilty.



Many people are excited about the PSVita and so am I, the price on the otherhand is making me jump away for now. The launch price in Australia is $348 for the WiFi and $448 for the 3G+WiFi I can see many telecommunication companies taking advantage of this when it hits the Australian market and possibly already happening in Japan.


No comments:

Post a Comment