Monday 21 November 2011

XBOX 720 -- Is everyone really convinced?

Hi gamers,

It's been hitting me all of last week and this week, every single *NEXT GENERATION XBOX* entry on IGN, and other gaming sites have called the the next XBOX, the "XBOX 720". It strikes me to think that a professional gaming site calls the next XBOX the "XBOX 720" I know Microsoft wouldn't call their next system the 720. It's just too 'n00bish' if you will, don't you think?

Doubling the numeric value of the current XBOX 360 into XBOX 720 is nothing more than a stupid rumoured name, much like one of it's rivals the Wii. Rumours had it that Nintendo's next console is going to be named the Wii 2, Wii HD and Project Cafe (Project Cafe seems to be the code name for it). So I HIGHLY doubt that the next console from Microsoft will not be named the 720 even the dev-kit wouldn't be.

Well by going by the rumours of the name on the Internet I already own a XBOX 720 :P

I'm on fire :D

No comments:

Post a Comment