Wednesday 23 November 2011

I got the rest of my orders, phew!

Hi gamers!

I woke up to find the rest of my packages have arrived! I can now relax a bit easier.
Wreckless, Guild Wars and the Logitech controller was the last items on the list, my only complaint would be the Logitech controller seems to have very odd analogue sticks, most the time it's either "moving" down or up, for both sticks. Another bad thing (well not bad) it takes 4 AA batteries! The controller has quite a bit of weight in it, but it's very comfortable!

I've contacted the seller about the analogue sticks issue and still awaiting a reply, I might at least get half of the postage cost. The controller it's self cost be 0.99c so I can't REALLY complain too much, but the postage was pretty expensive at $16.



Wreckless cost me $0 as it was treated as lost, it took nearly a month to come form the UK and everything else I ordered from the UK arrived before it also it was the first item I ordered too. Guild Wars cost me $6 but the fact that it's a 'Starter Pack' it's only for 14 days oh well. Win some and you lose some, that's my lesson here.

No comments:

Post a Comment