Thursday 1 December 2011

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 pick up. Tecmo physics in 1080i.

Hi gamers!

I'll have to admit I'm a Dead or Alive fanboy, it's a very gimmicky game and strongly aimed towards the male market. I remember seeing Dead or Alive: Beach Volleyball on the XBOX many moons ago, there were figures, calendars and other accessories released along with the game. Nearly every gaming magazine had one of the DOA girls on the cover (it was an excuse to put a girl wrapped in a swimsuit to sell the mag). I think I was only 8 or 11 at the time and was always *interested* in the game, I just liked the girls.. There I said it :P

A few of my friends dislike Dead or Alive's fighting engine, I have to disagree with them it's a very solid, fast paced fighter with awesome visuals (no, I'm not using the term for the girls) the game is very appealing. Even back on the Playstation 2 for Dead or Alive 2.

Anyway, I'm getting a little carried away with the Dead or Alive series and I should just say I finally bought Dead or Alive Xtreme 2.. Really didn't feel comfortable holding this game in my hand waiting in line to buy it.. *_*.
As much as I don't *really* like buying games from EB as they're kinda careless when it comes to their games (broken cases, scratched cases, bend manuals etc) their sales are sometimes worth it. Oh and DOA:X2 is in pretty good condition, only did I find that the case was a bit cracked.. Not that big-o deal, still gotta test it.


No comments:

Post a Comment