Friday 28 October 2011

More game hunting tomorrow!! + some other buying news

Hi gamers!

Yes, it's that time again! Weekend starts tomorrow 20 minute trip downtown to find some games.. well what else would I be looking for? I know what you're thinking, settle down.

Maybe later :D


Anyway, quite a few games I'm actually on the look out for some of them are not that rare but games I miss.
I'll be looking for:

  • Ridge Racer 7
  • Burnout 3
  • Burnout
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDGGGGGGGEEEEEE RACERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


Also I'm searching for a PS2 Network Adapter, hopefully some second hand stores might have them worth a try.



After getting my refund from that asshole on eBay, I've been looking for some XBOX titles mainly because my selection is very small I think I have around 3-4 games I think...Yeah not much at all :(
As I was looking at some people's XBOX collections on my favourite fourm there are a few titles I've always overlooked. Bloodrayne for example is one I used to see a lot around stores, it's apparently a very good game, and extremely gory ^_^, also the sequel should get a mention too.
A few days back I bought Bloodrayne on XBOX, but it hasn't arrived yet, along with Wreckless.
   Some other games that are usually out for gimmick purposes like Dead or Alive: Beach Volleyball I have to get, yeah I'm a fan of the DOA series, can you guess why? I'll leave that question with you.



Later on I'll talk about the XBOX a bit more, but for now have a nice night. 

1 comment: