Friday 21 December 2012

[XBOX-PROMO] Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2003 Calendar has Arrived!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Welcome back to yet another addition to my XBOX collection, and this time I have a promo item. A Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2003 Calendar. Just like I mentioned on my Instagram, how much I wanted this poster in 2003. I was 11 years old at the time and I just knew my Mother wouldn't let me have it lol. This Calendar is officially licensed by Tecmo and was printed and distributed by Prima, not sure how many of these sold to be honest.


As I can't really describe the item any long I'll leave it at that.

More games to come during the week, see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I've got a different version of the calendar:

    http://flic.kr/p/fvf7pP

    I'd like to sell it, but I don't know... what could be its value?

    ReplyDelete